The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Meet Mr Weinstein


For John, BLUFI wonder if I was in 8th Grade with his Father?  Nothing to see here; just move along.



Who is this person who is releasing the videos of MIT Professor Jonathan Gruber telling folks that the voters are stupid?  From Bloomberg we have this article.  The title is "Meet the Mild-Mannered Investment Adviser Who's Humiliating the Administration Over Obamacare".  And here he is:
“I’m an investment adviser,” Weinstein tells me from his home near Philadelphia.  “I’m a nobody.  I’m the guy who lives in his mom’s basement wearing a tinfoil hat.”  (He's joking about the mom and the tinfoil.)
As Professor Althouse asks, what is Professor Gruber thinking at this point?

Hat tip to Ann Althouse.

Regards  —  Cliff

  The one Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi claims not to know, after having praised him, per Ace of Spades.

No comments: